sunnuntai 2. helmikuuta 2014

Write a script or a dialogue

*phone rings*
Andy: (picks up the phone) It's Andy.
Max: Hey Andy, It's me, what's up?!
A: Oh, hey! Not much... I was actually just about to call you..
M: Oh, really? About what exactly?
A: Not much, I was just thinking that if you had any plans this weekend.. I thought that on saturday we could go see that movie you were so interested about. Are you in?
M: REALLY ?! That would be so cool, sure I'm in! I already asked Marissa to go with me but she had some plans with Eric I guess, so yeah, let's go!
A: Oh yeah, he told me that Marissa had asked him to go to that cabin trip with her family. I guess that she just wanted some company. Soo... would you tell me something about the movie we're going to see? And should I book us some tickets?
M: It's kinda hard to describe but I can explain it to you today after school if you really want to know. I'm actually on my laptop right now so I can check if we can get the tickets on time..
A: Awesome!
M: Oh no, it's completely booked... crap. But we could still hang out here at my place if you want to?
A: Yeah sure, I'll come over and bring something to eat. I actually just bought some new DVDs if you would like to watch something. And we can go to the cinema some other day.
M: Yeah, sounds great. I'll see you on saturday then! I don't have any plans for the whole day so come whenever you like.
A: Sure, I'll be there! Bye.
M: Great! Bye.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti